Talent trends in the creative industries
01 Nov 2017
Gemini People are the official talent partners of the DMA Awards. And they've produced a snappy look at talent trends in the creative industries, along with the Guidant Group.
You can take a look at the findings by clicking the red button below.
Expect to learn:
- Key facts and figures that paint a picture of industry growth, investment trends and reveal where revenue is generated from
- About the state of play in employment terms across the creative industries, including salary overviews, gender diversity challenges and skill shortages
- How we as an industry can move the diversity agenda on - and what DMA Awards partner Creative Equals are doing to help create change
- What steps your business can take to build a more inclusive culture
- How to get access to the next generation of talent coming through our education systems - with keynote words from DMA Talent MD Kate Burnett
You can grab the whole report below: