Customer engagement marketing is the development of relationships with consumers or businesses from a company or brand. The relationship can be either consumer or business led and can develop on or off-line. While this is simple in definition it is often very complex in reality with a need to understand consumer behavior, in real-time in many cases, and react to this behavior with the appropriate communication across a range of media. To do so requires a combination of technology, techniques, people and practices that come together to create a customer engagement strategy.
As such, the areas that the committee will cover includes:
- Customer information handling and management
- Customer analysis and modeling
- Technology including CRM tools, Ad Tech, Statistical Modeling packages etc.
- Customer Engagement strategy and planning
- Campaign execution, attribution and measurement
Get to know the customer engagement committee below.