When & Where?
Thursday, 15th March 2018
9 Century Street
DMA member: £0 (+VAT)
Non member: £0 (+VAT)
Good copy with a good cause. Let creative director and lead writer at Leeds-based fundraising agency Cherry Tiger, Dan James show you how to craft copy worth donating to.
Who has your copy helped lately?
The next Copywriting Club is for all of you do-gooders looking to make a difference.
Lead by creative director and lead writer at Cherry Tiger, Dan James, you’ll learn:
- How to build compelling, engaging fundraising propositions for causes of all kinds
- Why emotion, credibility, topicality, urgency, and clarity are the key building blocks of any ask
- The importance of shared values in setting the right copy tone
- How to create a giving journey in a variety of channels, from TV to social, digital and direct
- The value of saying thank you, and turning a one-off gift into a committed supporter
Having started as in-house copywriter at Oxfam, Dan draws on 20 years of fundraising experience working with RSPB, Unicef, Childlike, SightSavers, Friends of the Earth and Mines Advisory Group, among many more.
You’ll also network with fellow copywriters and munch down on some delicious, free pizza. What’s not to like?
Come and join the club.
For all enquiries regarding this event, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lucy Chapman.