My passion is driving marketing change linked to improved business results. Whether you need short term help to determine strategic priorities, or longer term engagements to help lead and deliver the desired changes, I can bring a wealth of first-hand experience learned through successfully leading projects at IBM and more recently via my own consultancy business (www.purplesalix.com).
I help large global tech companies, SMEs, early stage startups, and Marketing Agencies. Recent projects have included:
- Marketing Transformation for a global telco player around customer-centricity, marketing automation, scalable processes and cultural change
- B2B Initiative launch for a major Financial Services company
- Delivery of a product launch strategy for an Industrial venture-backed manufacturer
- Demand Generation strategy and execution for a disruptive start-up
- Executive coaching for several clients navigating their own change projects
In a 28 year career at IBM, my responsibilities included leading major transformational initiatives around marketing automation, digital marketing, contact database strategy, lead nurturing, telemarketing, and sales/marketing alignment.
To all of these engagements I bring the following:
• Proven track record of operating at all levels of the business including C-Suite
• Equally comfortable working at strategic or detailed levels as required
• Strong team building skills, having built marketing teams from scratch
• A Marketing Leader who relates well to sales people and the selling environment
• Excels when taking on difficult, ill-defined challenges and delivering results.
• Extensive experience of working across organizational boundaries and achieving buy-in
• Strong background in all of the marketing disciplines including Strategy, Channels, Communications, Technology
Specialties: Marketing Automation, Lead Nurturing, Program Development & Execution, Management Reporting, Marketing Strategy, Stakeholder Management, Team Building